- Is there finish on the wood prints?
Gloss and matte coating are actually not needed on the finish of our wood prints because of the high quality printing process that MPS-Prints uses.
- What type of glass is used in your printing?
HD glass is used during our printing process. Glass prints are printed as a mirrored image on the back of the glass to ensure a nice smooth finish.
- What is the return policy for your company?
If for some reason you are dissatisfied with your prints and would like to make a return, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
and let us know the issue.
- When can I expect to see my prints?
All prints are done on-site, in-house. Orders take 3 days to process and 3 days to ship. If for some reason you need completed prints sooner, let us know and we can see what we can do to expedite your order.
- What are the standard print sizes that are readily available?
The standard sizes that are readily available for printing on canvas, glass and wood are listed below:
8”x 10” (horizontal and vertical)
12” x 12”
12”x 24” (horizontal and vertical)
24” x 24”
24” x 36” (horizontal and vertical)
Custom sizes are also available upon request (up to 4’ x 8’).
- What type of printer is used during the printing process?
The printer used is an on-site, high quality, UV Oce printer.
- I want to print on a size that I don’t see on the website. Are you able to do this?
We can accommodate printing surfaces up to the size of 4’ x 8’. Please contact us if you would like a size that is not on our website.
- I still have a question. Who should I contact?
If your question wasn’t answered in the FAQ, please email us at email@example.com